For reliable performance in home reloading, nothing beats CCI® standard primers. Modern progressive and automated loading equipment performs better with CCI standard primers because they are easier to seat. These non-corrosive, non-mercuric primers burn cleanly thanks to their initiator component, allowing you to fire more rounds without having to clean the primer pocket. Improved performance with guns that occasionally fire off-center is made possible by the larger “sweet spot” made possible by the design’s increased sensitivity.
Primers developed by CCI undergo extensive testing and refinement, making them cutting-edge technologies. The modern CCI primer is more responsive, simpler to seat, and works better with modern progressive and automatic loading systems than ever before. Modern, non-corrosive, and mercury-free initiator blends have always been used in CCI primers.
- Better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns
- Non-corrosive, non-mercuric – clean-burning for greater accuracy and more shots between cleanings
- Easier to seat than older-style primers
- Smooth feeding in progressive and automated loading equipment
- Continually tested design.
|Condition||New in Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||11|
There are no reviews yet.